|Olympus FE-310 8.0 mpx. Digital|
The FE-310 an ideal choice for digital photography fans of all ages and skill levels. In-Camera Help Guides, one-touch operations, preset scene modes and a large, bright LCD offer the ultimate learn-as-you-go experience.
* The FE-310’s ultra-compact lens is made from precision-crafted glass that puts you 60 percent closer than a 3x zoom.
* Face Detection tracks your subjects’ faces within the frame and automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.
* Digital Image Stabilization helps prevent camera shake and fast moving subjects from blurring your images. Get sharper images with high ISO and fast shutter speeds.
* Always get the best shot with 17 Shooting Modes. The preset Shooting Modes optimize your camera’s settings for sharp, brilliant photos. Modes include Portrait, Sunset, Night Scene, Sports, Landscape and many more.
* Capture your fondest memories in full motion using AVI Movie with sound.
* Get superior image quality with a high-resolution 8-megapixel CCD. Make large prints, or even crop, without losing detail.
* 2.5″ LCD provides easy composing, shooting and sharing of your images with friends and family.
* Using a live, multi-frame window on the LCD, Perfect Shot Preview lets you see the effects of exposure compensation before you shoot, so you can capture the perfect shot.
* Learn as you go. The In-Camera Help Guides provide a brief description of camera settings and features, conveniently displayed on the LCD, at the push of a button.
* Quickly and easily find your favorite images. My Favorites is an in-camera album that stores your favorite images so you can easily share them with friends and family.
* The Backlight Boost Button increases the brightness of the LCD for even better visibility in bright light.
* Program Auto Mode gives you greater creative control so you can adjust settings like white balance and ISO.
Image Sensor 8.0 Megapixels (effective), 1/2.5” CCD (1.0cm)
Focal Length/Lens Configuration 6.2 – 31mm, 37 – 185mm equivalent in 35mm photography, 9 Lenses in 7 Groups, 3 Aspherical Lenses
Zoom 5x Optical Zoom + 4x Digital Zoom (Seamless to 20x)
Maximum Aperture F3.2 – F4.8
Display 2.5” (6.4cm) LCD, approx. 154,000 dots 2 Steps Brightness Adjustment
Focus System CCD Contrast Detection
Shutter Speed 1/2000 sec. –1/2 sec. (up to 4 sec. in Night Scene mode)
Exposure Compensation ±2 EV steps in 1/3 EV steps
Image File Format Still Image: JPEG Movie: AVI Motion JPEG
Movie Mode AVI Movie with Sound; 640×480 (15fps) 320×240 (15fps)
System Requirements Auto-Connect USB: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA with USB port, Mac OS X 10.3 or later with USB port
Dimension 3.7″W x 2.4″H x 1.2″ D (93mm x 61.7mm x 30.5mm)
<<< I own and use this camera exclusively for my digital photos and AVI video’s >>>
Only fault I have found is its battery consumption, It will eat through fresh batteries rather quickly at times. So I always carry spare rechargeable batteries with me when I am out with it.
Check out the Nikon Coolpix L110. Watch the demo video for full description.
This is a great all around digital camera at an affordable price for most. You have great creativity without all the gadgets needed in a high quality camera system, lenses, studio lights, etc.
This will be my next purchase in my camera arsenal.
Avg cost is $179-219.00 but with some scouting around..you can find a great package deal with increased memory and assorted accessories, places like Ebay, or Buydig.com, etc.